Graduation Ball Tickets FAQ’s
How to book your tickets?
- Tickets will be on-sale in the SU shop from 10am – 5pm Mon-Fri, so pop in and book your seat.
- When you book your ticket you will be asked for some basic information so we can keep you updated about the event. Name/Phone no/email, menu choice, ie meat or vegetarian option.
- We will also ask you about any food allergies you have, its important you give us this information so we can ensure that this is communicated to the venue.
- You will then receive your ticket, where we will write the table and seat number you have been allocated, we will also take a note of the ticket you were issued. Keep the ticket somewhere safe as we are unable to re-issue tickets.
How many seats are there at each table?
- Each table can seat a maximum of 10 people, so if you are wanting to book with friends (see below for further information) this is the maximum number of people at each table.
- Please be aware that if your group is smaller than 10, we will allocate the additional seats to another group who you may not know due to the limited availability of the event.
What if I want to book for a group of friends?
- This is fine, either come in together or if you are unable to do this have one person make the booking on behalf of the group.
- Please ensure you have all the information we need about each member of your group in order for us to make the booking - Name/Student ID/email, menu choice and of course payment.
- We will also ask you about any food allergies they have, its important have this information so we can ensure that this can be communicated to the venue.
- Please be aware that if you do not have the information as requested above for all of your group at the time of booking, we will be unable to book their places for you.
Can I bring a guest that isn’t a student?
- Yes, when you purchase your ticket at the SU Shop let the staff know that you would also like to buy a plus one ticket.
If my friends have already booked on a table, can I sit with them?
- The short answer is yes, if we can accommodate it. If you know what table your friends are sitting on, please let the staff know when you are booking the table number. Please remember that the tables only seat 10.
What is the dress code?
- The dress code is formal.
What if I’m on placement and can’t come in to pay?
- Not a problem, you can contact the shop directly on 01695 657309 and purchase your ticket with a credit card over the phone and can collect it from us at a later date.
- During peak times the line may be busy, so just drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, student ID and information on the table you want to be added to, include a phone number to contact you and we can give you a ring so you are able to pay over the phone. Please do not email any payment information.
What are the menu choices?
- Starter - Caremelised Red Onion and Goats Cheese Tart.
- Main Option - Breast of Chicken Served with Oven Roasted Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables and a Creamy Leek and Bacon Sauce.
- To Finish…Wonderfully Decedent Sticky Toffee Pudding.
- Starter - Roasted Red pepper and tomato soup
- Main Option - Wild Mushroom Risotto
- To Finish - Fruit Salad and Sorbet
What if I have a food intolerance?
- If you have a food intolerance such as dairy or gluten you must notify the staff in the SU Shop when you purchase your ticket and we will notify the venue, your meal will then be adapted.
What time should I arrive at the venue?
- The drinks reception will start from 7.30pm so we would advise you arrive at this time, dinner will be served at 8.15pm.
What time is the bar open until at the hotel?
- We have arranged a late bar which will be open until 1am .
Are there any drinks included with the price of the ticket?
- Yes, there is a glass of prosecco or orange juice on arrival and there will be five bottles of wine placed on each table of ten all included in the price of your ticket.
- We have also negotiated some reduced rates on wine by the bottle, buckets of beer and a jug of cocktail for you to enjoy.
Ticket T & C’s
- Refunds or exchanges cannot be offered on any tickets, except where an event has been cancelled or re-scheduled.
- EHSU cannot be held responsible for any tickets that are lost or stolen.
- Please check your tickets at point of purchase as mistakes cannot be rectified later.
- All purchases of Graduation Ball tickets will be allocated to each individual by name and any changes without the prior consent of EHSU may result in refusal of entry to the event.
- Event details may be subject to change and all changes will be notified via www.edgehillsu.org.uk
- If this ticket is found to be re-sold or transferred for profit, it will become void and may result in the ticket holder being reused entry to the event.
- Tickets sold for other venues outside EHSU are subject to standard terms, conditions of entry of EHSU and the venue.
For any further enquiries relating to the event please email email@example.com